Systemic Posture: Five movements for successful relationships (workshop)
When it is time for relationships in the professional realm, switching from an individualistic or interventionist approach to one with a systemic posture is a great support in professional life as well as a “life rule” for any relationship in a healthy, truthful, harmonious and effective and productive, creative way.
Lucia's workshop took participants through a number of thoughts about inter-relationship, which were used to guide dialogue and activities as a group:
1. Give what you have, accept what you need: "we learn wisdom through our experiences".
2. Acknowledge what is possible: "our stories live in each of us proving we are not on our own".
3. Adult to adult, keeping the role: "all is not right, nor wrong, it just is".
4. Give a place to the system: "it is all an invitation".
5. All including - no exclusion or judgement: "friction is what pulls our greatness".